These Chocolate muffins topped off with granola clusters, are pretty much a thing of dreams – and they are gluten free, thanks to our food sensitive Cat!
Chocolate Muffins With Granola Clusters
Makes 12 muffins
- 90g Coconut Flour
- 70g brown or coconut sugar
- 30g cocoa powder
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 small egg
- 250ml milk
- 100g plain yoghurt
- 30g coconut oil, melted
- 50g I Heart Granola Cocoa-nut Affair
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan
- Combine the coconut flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and desiccated coconut in a bowl
- Combine the coconut oil, egg, milk and yogurt in a separate bowl
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir the ingredients together until barely combined – do not over-mix the batter.
- Evenly distribute the batter between the muffin cups. Sprinkle the granola over the top of each muffin and gently press into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Note: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.