Steph knows exactly how to turn a boring savory omelette into a sweetly satisfying one – drizzled in honey, topped with berries and some I Heart Granola of course! 🤤 You can change up the toppings as you prefer. Drizzle with nut butter, create a citrus and ricotta combo – the options are endless! Let’s make a Granola & Berry Omelette.
Granola & Berry Omelette
- 2 free range eggs
- 1tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 20ml Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 30ml I Heart Granola Rose-Marries Honey
- 60ml Greek Yoghurt (plain, unsweetened)
- 60ml Berries
- Honey to drizzle
- Beat the eggs & almond milk together until combined and pour into a prepared pan of heated coconut oil
- Close the lid and wait for the omelette to cook through 3 – 5 min
- Turn the omelette over and allow to cook for another minute
- You can then choose whether to add your ingredients into the omelette, on top of the omelette OR both 🙂
- Pour on your yoghurt, followed by your berries and top it off with your Granola crunch
- Lastly drizzle the omelette with honey and if you haven’t already started nibbling – enjoy!