A heavenly treat that brings back memories of our childhood. The Tahini undertone gives these beautiful snowballs a unique middle eastern taste. But why Snowballs? Well the secret lies in your first bite with these Choc-Tahini Snowballs.
- 1/2 cup of Shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 30ml Tahini
- 1tsp Honey (non-irradiated)
- 60g 70% Dark choc drops
- 1 tbs Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Sprinkle of I Heart Granola (either Rose-Marries Honey OR Cocoa-nut Affair)
- Mix the shredded coconut, tahini and honey into a bowl
- Use a 15ml measuring spoon to scoop the mixture and flatten it within the spoon
- Turn the measuring spoon over and tap out the contents onto a plate. The snowballs will be dome shaped.
- Place the domes into the deep freeze for 30 minutes until firm
- In a microwavable bowl melt the dark choc drops and coconut oil
- Using a tablespoon, pour the chocolate over the snowballs until fully covered
- Lastly sprinkle your favourite granola over the chocolate
- Keep refrigerated and eat whenever the chocolate craving calls