Keep these babies in the fridge for an anytime healthy snack.
Any mould will do, it doesn’t need to be a shell design. You can even pour the mixture into a tin and cut them into squares 🙂
Double up on the recipe to fill larger tins or moulds.
Frozen Yoghurt & Granola Shells
- 1 cup Greek Plain Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup of I Heart Granola (either Rose-Marries Honey OR Cocoa-nut Affair)
- 1 tbs of Honey (or to your taste)
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder*
- 1 tsp of Berry Powder*
- 4 Small Bowls for Mixing Ingredients
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey into the cup of yoghurt and stir until combined
- You can increase or decrease the amount of honey based on your taste preference
- Once combined, separate a 1/4 cup of the yoghurt into one of your small bowls + the teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Mix together to form a chocolaty yoghurt colour
- In your second bowl, add another 1/4 cup of yoghurt + the teaspoon of berry powder
- Mix together to form a purple yoghurt colour
- In your third bowl add a 1/4 cup of yoghurt. This will be your white yoghurt colouring
- In your fourth bowl mix the final 1/4 cup of yoghurt and granola together until completely combined
- Now the fun begins 🙂
- Take a spoonful of each of the elements and fill up your mould, ensuring to mix and match – have fun!
- Once the moulds are completely filled, place into the freezer over night to set
- Store in the deep freeze and enjoy this anytime healthy snack!
- You can use any colour of natural powders you want, or even replace this with a protein powder, for delicious high protein freezer snacks.
- You can double this recipe to fill more moulds or to fill a square tray.